Friday, 6 August 2010

Housework Avoidance Techniques



The wind was howling outside and I really didn't want to go out.  Nor did I want to watch High School Musical 3 with the girls.  And I definately didn't fancy tackle the mountain of dirty dishes in the kitchen. 

All I really wanted to do is sit down with a cuppa and flick through yesterday's mail (and maybe even last weekend's papers).   

So I did. 

I love the Clothkits catalogue and can sit for ages browsing through its pages.  I love the clothkit dolls (left).  The red-haired one reminds me of my beautiful niece Lauren.  I eventually did wrestle myself away from the sofa only to be lured back to browse the Rupali website (look, this sari is in West Ham's colours!).  I know Diwali is a long way off but I'm already looking at outfits for me and the girls.

And then I really did get on with some hauswhiffery in the form of washing.  Why does the washing cycle have to take so long?  Annemarie's new washing machine has a 15 minute cycle.  I've got household appliance envy!

West Ham colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!