Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Melting Moments

philosobaubles
I am ever so slightly obsessed with melting polythene and plastic.  I actually save interesting carrier bags and the net bags that lemons come in for fusing together (I made these Christmas tree decorations from an assortment of packaging and carrier bags last year_.  

So, when a parcel arrived today wrapped in pink bubble wrap I just had to have a quick google for crafting ideas.

Unfortunately, while I was engrossed in the very interesting subject of ironing bubble wrap, I managed to burn the dinner.


I salvaged what I could and our 'soup' became vegetable wraps with cheese.   

Lucy had made some fruit scones at school so we had those too. She doesn't get her culinary abilities from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!